Thermomix Recipes - Taken from Cookidoo, recipe platform.
Updated: Nov 30, 2020
These recipes are all designed to make in the Thermomix TM5 or TM6. If you would like to see the Thermomix in action through a virtual demo or to ask any questions please email email@example.com.
Parmesan Shortbreads with chilli and fennel
· 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
· 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
· 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
· 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
· 100 g unsalted butter, soft
· 1 egg yolk, from large egg
· 2 pinches fine sea salt
· 1 large egg, beaten
1. Place fennel seeds and chilli flakes in mixing bowl then grind 3 sec/speed 8. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
2. Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10.
3. Add flour, butter, egg yolk and fine salt then mix 10-15 sec/speed 5 until mixture comes together.
4. Tip out onto a lightly-floured surface, lightly knead dough for 30 seconds or until smooth, then halve. Shape each half into a long log with flat ends (approx. Ø 2.5 cm). Wrap both in cling film then place in fridge for 45 minutes. Towards the end of this time, preheat oven to 160°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
5. Remove cling film then slice logs (5-8 mm thick), reshaping into rounds if needed, and arrange on prepared trays.
6. Brush with beaten egg then sprinkle over reserved fennel and chilli mixture and coarse salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes (160°C) until just turning golden around the edges.
7. Leave on trays to cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container until needed.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
· 170 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
· 395 g condensed milk
· 160 g brown sugar
· 120 g salted butter, diced
· 75 g golden syrup
· 50 g liquid glucose, I used more golden syrup
· 5 pinches fine sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
1. Line a square baking tin (20 cm) with baking paper.
2. Place chocolate in mixing bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 9. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Place condensed milk, sugar, butter, golden syrup, liquid glucose and salt in mixing bowl then, with simmering basket in place of measuring cup on mixing bowl lid, cook 8 min/100°C/speed 3.
4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and cook again, with simmering basket in place of measuring cup on mixing bowl lid, 20 min/Varoma/speed 3.
5. Add reserved grated chocolate and mix 15 sec/speed 3.
6. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle with extra salt. Allow fudge to cool and firm for at least 2 hours or overnight before cutting into pieces and serving.
Cranberry and Pistachio Cookie Gift Jar
· 150 g rolled oats
· 200 g plain flour
· 120 g light brown sugar
· 120 g golden caster sugar
· 100 g dried cranberries
· 100 g pistachio nuts, unsalted
· ½ tsp fine sea salt
· 1 tsp ground cinnamon
· ½ tsp ground nutmeg
· 200 g unsalted butter, soft
· 2 large eggs
· 1 tsp baking powder
1. Place a large glass jar on mixing bowl lid. Carefully weigh in dry ingredients in the following order, packing each layer down firmly as you go and making sure each layer is level: rolled oats, flour, light brown sugar, golden caster sugar, cranberries and pistachios.
2. Remove jar from lid and add salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Seal and label jar to present as a gift.
3. To make the cookies, preheat oven to 190°C and line 3 large baking trays with baking paper then set aside.
4. Place butter and eggs in mixing bowl then mix 30 sec/speed 4.
5. Add contents of glass jar plus baking powder then mix 20 sec//speed 2 while stirring with spatula through hole in mixing bowl lid. Finish mixing by hand with spatula.
6. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto baking trays leaving 5 cm space between each, as mixture will spread during baking. Bake for 14 minutes (190°C) until golden. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool before serving or storing in air-tight containers.
Apricot, Almond and Pistachio Biscotti
· 1 orange, thin peelings of skin only
· 100 g caster sugar
· 1 large egg
· ½ tsp baking powder
· 130 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
· 60 g dried apricots, quartered
· 60 g almonds
· 60 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled
· 1 Tbsp milk, for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place orange peel and 40 g sugar in mixing bowl then grind 10 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add remaining 60 g sugar and egg then mix 30 sec/speed 4.
4. Add baking powder, flour, apricots, almonds and pistachio nuts then mix 30 sec//speed 1. Finish mixing by hand with spatula if necessary.
5. Flour prepared baking tray then tip sticky dough onto it. Gently bring together into a log shape (approx. 30 cm x 6 cm) - see tip.
6. Brush with milk then bake for 20 minutes (180°C). Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Transfer log to a chopping board then use a serrated bread knife to cut in slices on the diagonal (1.5 cm wide). Arrange slices, flat side down, on baking tray then bake for 5 minutes (180°C) on each side. Transfer biscuits to a wire rack and allow to cool.
8. Serve, or store in an airtight container until needed.
Christmas Pudding Tiffin Balls
250 g digestive biscuits, broken in pieces
100 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
100 g unsalted butter, diced
2 Tbsp golden syrup
50 g raisins
200 g white chocolate, small pieces or callets
1 tsp coconut oil
edible cake decorations, Christmas holly
Place digestives in mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Place milk chocolate in mixing bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add butter and syrup then melt 3-4 min/40°C/speed 1 until smooth. Meanwhile, line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Add raisins and reserved chopped digestives then mix 30 sec//speed 3. Using hands, roll tablespoons of mixture into balls to make approx. 36 puddings then place on prepared trays. Place in fridge to chill for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, clean mixing bowl and continue with recipe.
Place white chocolate and coconut oil in mixing bowl then grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then melt 4-5 min/40°C/speed 1 until melted.
Spoon a little over each truffle, letting it drip slightly down the sides, to look like cream on a Christmas pudding. Arrange holly sugar decorations on top of each. Chill in fridge until completely set, then transfer to petit four cases or gift boxes to give as gifts.