Alive with Flavour Club
The Virtual Supper Club from Alive with Flavour
Following the ever increasing demand for sharing food knowledge and experiences we are now delighted to offer the Virtual Supper Club from Alive with Flavour. Growing our family of food lovers is an exciting journey and this has accelerated due to a global pandemic (who would have thought).
Membership – This is for any ‘foodie’ anywhere.
- discounted ticket price for selected supper club events (typically £5 per event).
- access to an ongoing library of recipe cards.
- seasonal food inspiration.
- chats and conversations with key food experts and chefs.
- regular food blog.
- pricing discounts through selected suppliers.
£26 per year
SUPPER CLUB WITH A DIFFERENCE
The Virtual Difference - Why are we different?
We are different because we ensure you get involved in our evening. At the Supper Club we share food techniques, food stories and other insights. You get to ask whatever questions you have and get involved with the preparation.
- Each event offers the opportunity of ‘getting hands on’ with food whilst virtually meeting new people along the way. All of this is done in a very supportive and fun environment.
- This is an evening for all people who are interested in food. Whether you log on by yourself or have a friend or family member with you, it makes no difference (just be mindful of social distancing requirements) you will have a great evening.
- Our supper club event is a relaxed, informal learning experience around fellow foodies.
When does our Supper Club happen?
First Wednesday of each month (unless there is a bank holiday).
We strongly advise booking early as our events sell out quickly.
What’s it like?
“We loved the recipe demo and it was so nice to meet fellow foodies online and to escape lockdown,"
"Great evening, great food, great company and a truly lovely evening, Thanks Alive with Flavour!"
"Very enjoyable evening in a lovely setting. Relaxed way of learning new dishes to prepare and great to taste them all."
"Best curries I have ever tasted! Great hosts. Beetroot samba was to die for!"
Who is it for?
Anyone who loves food and good company. Couples, singles, groups of friends.
The Supper Club has a maximum of 24 people per event to ensure everyone gets a chance to participate.
Here is our 2021 Menu:
February 3rd: No skiing but we can Apres Ski!
March 3rd: Vegetarian
APRIL NO SUPPER CLUB
May 5th: The Cook Book - Whole food wakeup
June 2nd: Wine and Cheese with Friends
July 7th: 4th July American BBQ
AUGUST NO SUPPER CLUB
September 1st: We love Italian Food!
October 6th: Best of British seasonal stunners
November 3rd: Diwali supper
December 1st: Scandinavian Smorgasboard