Connecting People, Experiences and Insights in Food
When does our Supper Club happen?
- First Wednesday of each month (unless there is a bank holiday) at a local venue (within 10 miles) of Oxted/Crockham Hill.
- Whilst doors open at 7.15pm we start at 7.30pm and finish no later than 9.30pm.
What’s it like?
- Each event offers the opportunity of ‘getting hands on’ with food whilst meeting new people along the way. All of this is done in a very supportive and fun environment.
- You bring your own drinks. We do not sell alcohol and as everyone has different tastes you can bring whatever you want to drink. Our focus is all about the food.
- A Supper Club event is not the same as going to a restaurant and waiting for a meal so please be aware of that when you come along. At the Supper Club you will be shown food techniques, get to ask whatever searching questions you have and get involved in some way with the preparation.
Wednesday 6th February 2019 – Apres Ski – Supper Club – Well done Jo! .. Lovely evening.. Lovely people.. and the BEST cheese fondue I have ever tasted! .. And I know my fondues! Learnt lots about your carefully sourced cheeses too.. fascinating.. Looking forward to your next Supper Club!
Whose it for?
- Couples, single men and women, groups of friends – If you are over the age of 18, passionate about food and live on the Surrey/Kent border come along. Everyone is welcome.
- The Supper Club has a maximum of 24 people per event to ensure everyone gets a chance to participate.
What does it cost?
All Supper Club events are priced at £35.00.
You bring your own drinks.
We do not sell alcohol and as everyone has different tastes you can bring whatever you want to drink. Our focus is all about the food.
Here are some of the events for 2019/2020 Menu
- February – Cheese and Ski (leave your boots at the door)
- March – Curries that are (family) pleasers
- April – A British Easter
- May – Vegan Bake Off (on your starter orders)
- June – A Gin inspired Summer…
- July – Cajun BBQ Masterclass (just in time for the 4th July) BOOK HERE
- September – Vegetarian Supper – Riverford Master Veg
- October – African Flavours
- November – Middle Eastern Experience
- December – Christmas
If you are passionate about food and love sharing it with others become a member of the Alive With Flavour Supper Club Community! Become one of our Members…
You can come to any number of the Supper Club events and pay £35 each time. However if you become a Member of the Supper Club there are some added bonuses:
Let us explain how it works:
- You can join the Alive with Flavour Supper Club Community for a tiny bit over £4 a month.
- The Annual Subscription fee is £49.00 (from 1 February 2019 – 31 January 2020).
- You can attend as many events as you like. There is no minimum number to attend.
- Included within your membership is one free ticket to an ‘Alive with Flavour Supper Club’ event to the value of £35.00. This free event can be used with the 2019/2020 Menu of Supper Club events. The free ticket cannot be carried over or used in conjunction with any other event.
- If the free ticket is not used within the 2019/2020 period it is effectively lost.
- The free ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
There is no joining fee to cover the sign-up process. We want you to join and get involved straight away.
Each Supper Club member will receive a binder that contains all the recipes from the Supper Club events. Alongside this will be all sorts of food knowledge and tips that is only available to members.