These are delicious for a picnic, snack or as an accompaniement with other things for lunch. I made these with half a red pepper which I thought was tasty you could use a little broccoli or other vegetable like sweetcorn.
Ingredients: (makes approx 50 small puffs)
- 125ml milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 250g cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 slices ham, finely diced
- 300g red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, small floret of broccoli (optional) finely chopped
- 150gm self-raising flour
- Combine milk & egg in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Drop rounded teaspoon of mixture onto lined baking sheet.
- Baked in preheated oven at 200C for 20mins or until golden brown.